Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sales

Since my start on Etsy about two months ago, I've made two sales through Alchemy! I love Alchemy, so many opportunities! Anyway, here they are!


This first one is a tattoo design for rynanoir. She's gotten it inked already, I'm just waiting to see it!


This second is for peasantsoup. It's an acrylic painting of her family from the Star Wars universe. He's Han and she's Leia, with two human kids and one ewok! Hehe.

Anyway, that's all for now, hopefully I get some more work soon! :)


5 comments:

Hugo the Chinchilla said...

How exciting was the first sale? I was thrilled when I got my first order on Etsy...you never know how it is going to be! Congratulations!!

BeesCreations said...

I couldn't stop smiling and I was clapping my hands in front of the computer hehe. I think I may have gone "EEEEEEEEE" too :p

Gracie Bird said...

Great ink design.

hy said...

i LOVE that tattoo design!!
great job! i love alchemy too, but as a buyer!
xoxo
mary jane

www.maryjanefrances.etsy.com

Crafty Mama said...

That Star Wars picture is fabulous!