Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back!

Good grief, I've been neglecting my blogging duties!

I guess I have a lot to catch up on, huh?

First things first, I am indeed participating in the 1st Annual Etsy Yart Sale! I just have a few things on sale, but check it out!

I just finished an Alchemy request for a lovely lady who wanted a charm of famous tattooist, Kat Von D. I'm pretty pleased with it, and she loved it!!














And last on the agenda, be sure to listen top the BittyMoose and Friends Radio Show tomorrow at 6pm EST! The giveaway tomorrow will be from my shop! A custom pendant or ornament, anything you want! Just listen to the show and be the appropriate caller and you've won!
I actually won last week, a lovely bracelet from liquidsabre!!

So I think that concludes this post, now it's time for bed!

1 comment:

Marie said...

the pendant's lovely, well done!!!!